I spoke with Waleed Aly on Radio National’s The Drawing Room. You can listen here as Matthew Gabriel (‘To My Son’) and I discuss all things beauty with Waleed.
Gay Lynch and I spoke to David McLean on 3CR’s Published…or Not. The podcast is here.
Anna Solding and I spoke to Elizabeth and Louise on Triple R’s Multi-Storied. Check out the podcast. We start at about 32 minutes.
And here you can listen to a podcast from Radio Adelaide. Corrie Hosking, Annabel Evitts and I speak with Cath Kenneally and read excerpts from our stories in Breaking Beauty.
Reviews and articles
Here are some reviews and articles related to Breaking Beauty:
- Mostly Books author visit blog
- Whispering Gums review
- Much More than What’s in the Eye of the Beholder book review on The Clothesline
- Book’d Out book review
- An interview I did with George Kaplan from The Clothesline
- A Good Editor is Invisible Blog post on the SAWC Website
- Graduate publisher launches collection of stories by University authors Adelaide onLION
Breaking Beauty available now!
Breaking Beauty is now available from:
- all good bookshops
- MidnightSun Publishing website http://www.midnightsunpublishing.com (paperback, ebook)
- Amazon (Kindle version)